LED Lights Emitting Diode (LED), has revolutionized recently. With instant development by technology leaders, LED solutions are becoming the first choice of consumers & organizations worldwide, with its applications in diverse fields such as viation, automotive, advertising, Traffic Signals, Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Urban Landscapes & Hazardous Areas.
When compared to conventional non-solid-state lighting, the small and flexible LED are planet friendly, prove to be energy-efficient, are economically priced, radiate less heat, durable, and above all, produce light that is accurately controllable and programmable. These LED lights are a perfect Eco-replacement for traditional incandescent, halogen and metal halide lights.
How LED Works?
LEDs are diode that are manufactured by combining two different semi-conducting materials, allowing current to flow in one direction only. As electricity is passed through the diode, atoms in one material are excited to a higher energy level. Energy is released causing Light emission as these atoms transfer electrons to the other material. The color of the light from the LED depends on what the diode is made of and how it
is configured. LEDs emit low-intensity red light, however modern versions are available across the visible, ultraviolet, and infrared wavelengths, with very high brightness.
LED Distinctive Features
- Instant start-up
- Long life up to 100,000 hours
- Upto 85% energy savings compared to incandescent
- Emits only 30% heat compared to traditional light sources
- No Infrared Ray and Ultra Violet Radiation
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliant
- Excellent color rendering
- Options of different beam angles resulting in excellent optical efficiency
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-30°C to +50°C)
- Optimum Thermal Control
- LED Lights are Programmable